viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

ZMG - MUSIC IS NOISE

100 % ** (Friday 06:14 am) I'm working on the remix of the track "THE INSECT GOD" from the 2002 Ep "THE DIRTY HANDS THAT THEY HELP US". To listen the old version click http://www.archive.org/download/cryas/04.theInsectGod.mp3 I found inside this old mix an excellent sound promise for the new game I am participating. I found inside this old promise excellent sound mix for the new game in which I am participating. I always felt comfortable with this track with its pressure and its own weight. Of course, in the track there will be no lyrical voices because will be used to scenes of violent content. On the same is working German Arias (Aka... Disorder) mentor and "noisy boy" behind Arte Disfuncional we believe we will soon be make a compilation of releases.

100 % ** (Wednesday 03:01 am) I finished MIXING & MASTERING the album of ARTE DISFUNCIONAL. The same is called "A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE SECUENCE" and count in it the following tracks:

01/- Radio Satyagraha (5:10)
02/- Concientious objection to military service (6:09)
03/- part of apathy (4:24)
04/- Agony and desolation (3:13)
05/- Overlook (4:56)
06/- Love Without violence (4:12)
07/- Sueño efimero (1:00)
------------------------------------------------------------------- Total Time (29:04)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario